Elbow Exploration/Treatment in Frisco, TX
At Preston Surgery Center in Frisco, TX, elbow exploration and treatment can be performed in order to treat elbow joint pain. The average price is about $4,837. Contact us today to learn more.
What causes elbow joint pain without an injury?
The most common cause of elbow joint pain other than an injury is overuse. People most commonly get elbow pain from overuse from playing sports, hobbies, and work that requires repetitive hand, arm, or wrist movements. In rarer cases, elbow pain may be caused by arthritis.
When should you see a doctor for elbow joint pain?
If your pain doesn’t go away after rest and ice, or if your elbow pain is present even when not using your arm, you should talk to a medical professional like the experienced doctors at Preston Surgery Center. Other warning signs include swelling, bruising, intense pain, and redness that gets worse over time.
Is a surgery center cheaper than a hospital?
For many procedures, surgery centers offer lower costs than a hospital, often being 40 – 60% less expensive than hospitals for the same or similar procedures. This lower cost is due to lower overhead, fixed costs, and patients don’t stay overnight.
Is a surgery center safe?
The doctors at surgery centers are highly trained surgeons and physicians, often with the same credentials as the doctors working at major hospitals. Surgery centers follow the same strict patient safety guidelines, with several studies finding that many surgery centers have just as high a safety record as hospitals.
Do surgery centers take insurance?
At Preston Surgery Center, we accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HealthSelect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Medicare Advantage
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Premera Blue Cross PPO
- Most out of state Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans (please call us to verify)
- Medicare (Traditional Part B)
- Molina Marketplace Plans
- Tricare for Life (Medicare Supplement Only)
If you don’t have insurance, we offer CareCredit® and very affordable financing options. To learn more about financing, call us today to speak with one of our experienced staff about pricing and procedures.
How do you relieve elbow joint pain?
If you have mild soreness that’s only related to overuse and not an injury, here are some things that can help:
- NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines)
- Wearing a brace
For more severe, longer-lasting pain, these may be an option:
- Physical therapy
- Steroid injections
- Elbow exploration/Treatment