Elbow Repair (Percutaneous Pinning) in Frisco, TX
Elbow repair with percutaneous pinning is performed at Preston Surgery Center in order to stabilize an unstable fracture. The average cost of elbow repair is $4,480. Contact us in Frisco, TX to learn more.
What is the best surgery center near Frisco, TX for elbow repair?
Preston Surgery Center is one of the leading surgery centers in North Texas and the DFW Metroplex area for a wide variety of surgical procedures, including elbow repair. Our physicians and surgeons are among the most skilled and highly accredited doctors practicing in the nation, and our facility is consistently rated as one of the best for customer satisfaction. Don’t take our word for it — read the reviews of our satisfied patients on our review page here.
How long is recovery from elbow repair surgery?
The typical recovery time for an elbow repair surgery is about 6 – 8 weeks for your elbow strength and mobility to return. You may need to also undergo some physical therapy to ensure you get back to full range of motion and strength. During your consultation at Preston Surgery Center, your doctor will talk to you about what is necessary for your recovery process.
Can I get elbow repair surgery if I don’t have insurance or have a high-deductible plan?
Yes, at Preston Surgery Center, we offer our premier medical and surgical care at a transparent price. You’ll know exactly how much your procedure will cost before you come in for your surgery with no surprises. If you don’t have insurance or have a high-deductible insurance plan, we offer CareCredit®, a patient-friendly payment plan offering 0% interest short-term plans and low-interest, extended payment plans.
Is there a surgery center that takes BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield) for elbow repair surgery?
Preston Surgery Center accepts BCBS insurance plans in addition to a number of other health insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HealthSelect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Medicare Advantage
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Premera Blue Cross PPO
- Most out of state Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans (please call us to verify)
- Medicare (Traditional Part B)
- Molina Marketplace Plans
- Tricare for Life (Medicare Supplement Only)